hi,friend:

I encountered the following problems when compiling lvm packages using the musl
Toolchain:

Question 1 :

| vgimportdevices.c: In function 'vgimportdevices':
| vgimportdevices.c:148:30: error: 'LOCK_EX' undeclared (first use in this
function); did you mean 'LOCKED'?
|   148 |  if (!lock_devices_file(cmd, LOCK_EX)) {
|       |                              LOCKED
| vgimportdevices.c:148:30: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only
once for each function it appears in

About LOCK_EX definition is in file.h, I can compile this package by adding
this Header file in vgimportdevices.c:

#include <sys/file.h>

Could you add this Header file to our source code to fix this problem or do you
have a better solution?

Looking forward to your reply!