On Mon, 28 Aug 2023, Roska Postit wrote:

After reading your answer more carefully I got the following idea:

How do you see if I boot the system (this is a desktop computer and the old
and the new drive are both NVMe SSD) from USB Linux and then just do a 'dd'
for the entire drive (in block level, bit-by-bit). Then I remove the old
disk out of the system. Shouldn't it boot normally now ?

That would work, yes, but you don't expand /boot - which you really
should do.  Also, copying the entire filesystem is not only less
efficient, but involves needless writes to an SSD (where they are a more limited resource than on magnetic drives).

Then I will create a new partition for the all unused space (1.5GB) on new
disk which I then will add to the LVM as a new Physical Volume (PV) in

That is pointless when you can just expand the partition (which is
trivial when it is the last one). You don't want more PVs unless they are actually physical volumes - or there is some special
circumstance that prevents just expanding the partition.