Current 2.6 has a check for missing syscalls, which gives:

| <stdin>:96:2: warning: #warning syscall restart_syscall not implemented
| <stdin>:1056:2: warning: #warning syscall sched_setaffinity not implemented
| <stdin>:1060:2: warning: #warning syscall sched_getaffinity not implemented
| <stdin>:1220:2: warning: #warning syscall kexec_load not implemented
| <stdin>:1356:2: warning: #warning syscall getcpu not implemented
| <stdin>:1360:2: warning: #warning syscall epoll_pwait not implemented
| <stdin>:1364:2: warning: #warning syscall utimensat not implemented
| <stdin>:1368:2: warning: #warning syscall signalfd not implemented
| <stdin>:1372:2: warning: #warning syscall timerfd not implemented
| <stdin>:1376:2: warning: #warning syscall eventfd not implemented

If anybody cares to fix these before I find time to look into them, I take
patches ;-)

Note that some of them can be false positives, which we should blacklist.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                                                Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                                                            -- Linus Torvalds
-