On Sat, Mar 3, 2018 at 12:08 AM, Christoph Hellwig <h...@lst.de> wrote:
> Assuming all zorro devices can deal fine with a 32-bit dma mask:

No they don't. Zorro II has a 24-bit bus, Zorro III has a 32-bit bus.
So it should be something like:

    switch (z->rom.er_Type & ERT_TYPEMASK) {
    case ERT_ZORROIII:
            z->dev.coherent_dma_mask = DMA_BIT_MASK(32);
            break;
    case ERT_ZORROII:
    default:
            z->dev.coherent_dma_mask = DMA_BIT_MASK(24);
            break;
    }

Other types are not defined, but I have no idea how expansion boards for
the original Amiga 1000 ("Zorro I") are represented. As that one had a 24-bit
bus, using 24 for the default should be fine.

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

--
Geert Uytterhoeven -- There's lots of Linux beyond ia32 -- ge...@linux-m68k.org