On Thu, 29 Jan 2009, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
We could do that, still I'm not sure if ARRAY_SIZE will work in that
situation?! Are you
sure, Mauro?

Well, at least here, it is compiling fine. I can't really test it, since I
don't have any dib0700 devices here.

Hmm, your patch is shifting the counting problem to another place. Instead of counting manually the devices-array-elements, one now needs to count the number of device_properties ;) .

With such a patch we would risk to break some device support and as I never saw a patch which broke the current num_device_descs-manual-count I don't see the need to change.

Patrick.

--
  Mail: patrick.boettc...@desy.de