----- Original Nachricht ----
Von:     Antti Palosaari <cr...@iki.fi>
An:      scholl...@arcor.de
Datum:   09.02.2009 22:26
Betreff: Re: Aw: Re: Driver for this DVB-T tuner?

> scholl...@arcor.de wrote:
> > Wow that was fast! Thanks!!!
> >
> >> You should use driver from
> >> http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/mc44s803/
> >
> > I managed to do that.

> >> Use 4.95.0 instead.
> >
> > How do I insert it correctly into the source tree?
> > A short hint (to a readme) should help.
>
> Sorry, didn't understand what you mean.

I've downloaded the af9015 firmware version 4.95.0 from here:

http://www.otit.fi/~crope/v4l-dvb/af9015/af9015_firmware_cutter/firmware_files/4.95.0/

but simply downloading and installing into /lib/firmware seems to be not enough
here (Mandriva 2009.0).

> Anyhow, Mauro just committed this driver to the master, you can now use

I did so, but firmware 4.95.0 is not included?!?

Thanks,

Stefan