Tanguy,
are you still hacking with device? Or is there anyone else who is?

I have done some work but not very much. Basically it now loads firmware and and have some basic demod and tuner stuff. I have now one one problem that I have no idea why. After firmware download device reconnects (upon request as seen from sniff) with vendor and product ID having both 0. :(

I don't have much time nor interest to hack this device so I want to give my driver base to someone who wants to play with it. Demod part seems to be very easy to program, so this device can be supported without specs rather well. I have asked specs many times, but no answer at all. If there is someone who can make contacts for E3C tech. please help.

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/