On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Agustin wrote:

> I am having some stoopid trouble while trying to apply this patch to
> 'mxc-master':
> $ patch -p1 --dry-run < p1
> patching file drivers/dma/ipu/ipu_idmac.c
> patch: **** malformed patch at line 29: /*
>
> Looks like your patches lost their format while on their way, specially
> every single line with a starting space has had it removed. Or is it my
> e-mail reader? I am trying to fix it manually, no luck.

I would tip at your reader - I just saved my emails, that I received back
from the list and applied them - no problem.

In fact, there is a small problem with the main camera patch - Kconfig and
Makefile hunks do not apply to Linus' ToT, but that's easy to fix, I'll
fix it up for pull.

Thanks
Guennadi
---