Hello and thank you for information,

According to your previous post, you are correct. I did one of the most typical mistake when adding new usb-id:s :) (didn't increase .num_device_descs).

Laurent Haond wrote:
af9015_usb_probe: interface:0
af9015_read_config: IR mode:0

Is there remote at all?

af9015_read_config: TS mode:1
af9015_read_config: [0] xtal:2 set adc_clock:28000
af9015_read_config: [0] IF1:36125

hmmm, typical IF for many DVB-T tuners but very strange for MXL5003S. Maxlinear uses normally / default 4570kHz. I think thats why it does not work. Could you change .if_freq to IF_FREQ_36125000HZ and test? AVerMedia seems to use many times very weird configurations that are not reference nor default ones.

af9015_read_config: [0] MT2060 IF1:0
af9015_read_config: [0] tuner id:13
af9015_read_config: [1] xtal:2 set adc_clock:28000
af9015_read_config: [1] IF1:36125
af9015_read_config: [1] MT2060 IF1:1220
af9015_read_config: [1] tuner id:130
af9015_identify_state: reply:01

af9015_copy_firmware:
af9015: command failed:2
af9015: firmware copy to 2nd frontend failed, will disable it
dvb-usb: no frontend was attached by 'AVerMedia A850'
dvb-usb: AVerMedia A850 successfully initialized and connected.

No knowledge why it fails. I suspect wrong GPIO, again this is AverMedia device... You should take usb-sniff and look correct GPIO from there.

af9015_init:
af9015_init_endpoint: USB speed:3
af9015_download_ir_table:

dvbscan fails with this error : Unable to query frontend status
and sometimes (not everytimes) dmesg shows :
af9015: recv bulk message failed:-110
af9013: I2C read failed reg:d417

regards
Antti