On Sun, 22 Feb 2009, Tobias Stöber wrote:

Hi together,

following this dicussion for some time, let me just add my solely personal view. I'll have to prepend that I'm only a user in terms of v4l-dvb, but do for instance quite a lot support for Eee PC netbooks. So some comments here in some sense urged me to jump into this discussion.

You raise interesting points and complicated issues. I do not know if there is any ideal solution -- except, perhaps, time. I, unfortunately, can can see all sides of the issue, too...