Hi all,

I have worked with Silicon Labs Si4709 chip using the I2C interface.
There is the radio-si470x driver in linux-kernel, but it uses usb interface.

First, i made a new file based on radio-si470x.c in driver/media/radio/ for
si4709 i2c driver and modified it to use i2c interface instead of usb
interface and could listen to FM radio station.

I think it can be to join two things together to one file because there isn't
the difference between the two except for the interface.
I am considering how to integrate them.

Please send your opinion.

--
- Joonyoung Shim