Just wanted to comment that I'm glad there is a lot of interest in
this.  I've heard endless talk & confusion on the user end over the
years as to the accuracy of the values, or in some cases (as with
Genpix adapters for example) where you don't seem to get any useful
information.  Of course making it really hard for people who are
trying to aim dishes and the like in the case of dvb-s*.

A quick question about implimenting this though..  What's the most
difficult component?