Devin

The unified LGS8GXX driver surely work on some DMB-TH devices I have.
They are:
TECHGEAR HDTVC USB (also for MagicPro ProHDTV USB as they are the same
hardware with same USB ID)
ASUS U3100 Mini DMB-TH USB

Timothy Lee tested with this unified driver for his MagicPro ProHDTV USB too.
ASUS patch is sent to Alan Knowles, don't know his result yet.

David