Hei Mauro,

Please pull from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9015/
for the following:

af9015: add new dvb_usb_device_properties entry for upcoming USB IDs
af9015: support for AverMedia AVerTV Volar GPS 805 (A805)
af9015: support for Conceptronic USB2.0 DVB-T CTVDIGRCU V3.0

Patch series adds support for two new devices. I want patches to the next release candidate of the Kernel 2.6.30 if possible. I didn't find any file from Kernel /Documentation/ which describes what kind of changes are allowed during RC phase, but I have feeling that adding new device IDs is allowed. How about remote tables for new devices?

regards
Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/