Hello Hans,

Is it an ordinary way to use twice reqbuf without closing and
re-opening between them?

I mean like this,

1. Open device
2. VIDIOC_REQBUFS
     <snip>
3. VIDIOC_STREAMON
     <snip>
4. VIDIOC_STREAMOFF
5. VIDIOC_REQBUFS
     <snip>
6. VIDIOC_STREAMON

I suppose there should be a strict order for this. That order seems to
be wrong but necessary when we do capturing a JPEG data which size
(not resolution) is bigger than the preview data size. (Assuming that
user is using mmap)
Please let me know the right way for that kind of case. Just close and
re-open with big enough size for JPEG? or mmap with big enough size in
the first place?
Cheers,

Nate
--