Hi Mauro,

Please pull from http://linuxtv.org/hg/~gliakhovetski/v4l-dvb

for the following changeset:

01/01: soc-camera: prepare for the platform driver conversion
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~gliakhovetski/v4l-dvb?cmd=changeset;node=0a8bf9a89ae4

 drivers/media/video/soc_camera.c |   73 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 include/media/soc_camera.h       |    5 ++

I posted this patch about 2 weeks ago to the list for review, it creates
basis for gradual conversion of all affected platforms to the intermediate
platform driver stage of soc-camera, on its way to v4l2-subdev API. With
this patch we shall be able then to convert all platforms one by one to
their final form, which they shall then be able to preserve also when the
v4l2-subdev API is in place. So, it would help, if you could push this
change ASAP to linux-next, so we can start converting single platforms.

Thanks,
Guennadi
---
Guennadi Liakhovetski, Ph.D.