No problem. Please send me the ID, which can be found with the command:
lsusb -v

scott wrote:
After investigating the Windows driver CD, the chip appeared to be
described as a RTL2831U.

This led me to the rtl2831-r2 driver here:
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~jhoogenraad/rtl2831-r2/

The product ID of my device doesn't seem to be defined in this driver,
though many similar device based on the same chipset are. Is it
possible to add the ID for this device? I would be happy to test!

Regards,
Scott.