Am Montag, den 08.06.2009, 07:59 +1000 schrieb pau...@planar.id.au:
> That is fantastic news.  Not only will it be coming soon, but I don't have
> to do it myself!!
>
> How will we know when the test repository is created - will it be
> announced on this list?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul
>

> > Henry Wu did send modified saa7134 files with support for this card on
> > Tuesday off list.
>
> > Mike replied, that he will set up a test repository as soon he gets some
> > time for doing so.

Paul,

give Mike some time for it.

There are much more variables in question, that can be different on
devices now seen in the wild for the first time and a proper framework
must be employed.

If you can't wait, ask Mike do send you the files, seems they are recent
enough for current v4l-dvb, but better is to wait and start with some
unified testing base.

Cheers,
Hermann