On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 5:03 PM, David Ward <david.w...@gatech.edu> wrote:
> Devin, I would really really appreciate this.  I hesitated to e-mail this
> list for several weeks, because I wanted to investigate thoroughly first and
> avoid wasting anyone's time as much as possible.  I hope you are able to
> reproduce this.

Well, I've got a few different combinations of s5h1409 tuners and
demods (including the HVR-1600), so if I can reproduce the issue, I
can probably narrow it down as to whether it's a tuner or a demod
issue.  I've spent a good bit of time analyzing the s5h1409 driver in
the past, although I don't have the datasheet for the chip.

Cheers,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs