On Mon, Jun 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM, W. Michael Petullo <m...@flyn.org> wrote:
> I have a VCR connected to my 950Q using the coaxial interface.
>
> Kernel is 2.6.29.4.
>
> I am using streamer from Fedora's xawtv-3.95-11.fc11.ppc:
>
> v4lctl setchannel 3
> streamer -r 30 -s 640x480 -f jpeg -i Television -n NTSC-M -c /dev/video0 -o
> ~/Desktop/foo.avi -t 00:60:00
>
> I am using gstreamer-plugins-good-0.10.14-2.fc11.ppc:
>
> gst-launch v4l2src ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink
>
> Mike

Hello Mike,

Just a quick follow up, I was up until 1am debugging this issue. It
appears that a couple of the ioctl calls are failing when negotiating
the capabilities of the analog support.  As a result, the gstreamer
v4l code is falling back to a default colorspace.

The command I sent you should be good enough for it to work for you,
but I obviously need to debug this further so that the autonegotiation
works properly.

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs