Hi all

I asked already before what controls to use for various image filters,
have only got replies from one person (thanks, Nate), so, here come
patches. One of them, adding the missing control could be applied, I
think, if the affected file hasn't changed too much in the last month.
Others will have to wait in my soc-camera - v4l2-subdev conversion queue
until around 2.6.32 (I'll post a status mail shortly). But comments are
welcome NOW.

Thanks
Guennadi
---