sacha wrote:
Forget all that has with stability to do on Linux, it will never work!
It is my experience after three years of desperate trying. I have the
same card and some others. Sometimes they works sometimes no. 24 hours
running is called High Availability in IT world and can be assured only
by the commercial solutions. Believe me, I spent 14 years in commercial
Unix and know what I am talking about.
that cannot go unchallenged
my linux boxes never crash
not unless i do something really stupid

they have been up for 16 days
and that is so short because i had a power failure

and i've been using unix/linux for over 25 years
--
simon