Hi Antti... no idea... I think I saw similar errors when the reset GPIO of the tuner was not on the correct position in some cards... but I'm not sure. Frankly with this card I doubt it never worked, since it was only confirmed by one person... so perhaps that GPIO missplacement is possible or even worse... I can't help much...

Albert

En/na Antti Palosaari ha escrit:
moikka!
I just got USB-ExpressCard converter and tested one of my old sticks. Here is result. Any idea?

dib0700: stk7700P2_frontend_attach: dib7000p_i2c_enumeration failed. Cannot continue

regards
Antti