On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 10:08 PM, Andrej Falout<and...@falout.org> wrote:
>> The dvb-usb framework doesn't have any analog support.  Therefore none
>> of the dib0700 based devices will support analog either (the problem
>> is not specific to your device and has nothing to do with the xc3028
>> firmware).
>
> Thanks for this, Devin. Are there no plans to support analog in
> dvb-usb in the future, or is someone maybe working on this?

It's been in this state for years now, and nobody is working on it.

I've been thinking about doing it myself for a while since I have a
couple of dib0700 boards, but it's a big project and I'm not sure I
have the motivation since I just completed work on analog support for
a different bridge (I'm also working on other drivers right now so
it's a question of priorities).

It's a non-trivial project - easily a couple thousand lines of code.

Cheers,

Devin

--
Devin J. Heitmueller - Kernel Labs