Hei Devin and Jelle,

On 07/11/2009 12:12 AM, Antti Palosaari wrote:
I'm not the maintainer for this demod, so I'm not the best person to
make such a fix. I spent four hours and debugged the issue as a favor
to Jelle de Jong since he loaned me some hardware a couple of months
ago. I guess I can make the fix, but it's just going to take away
from time better spent on things I am more qualified to work on.

Devin

I will fix that just right now. I think I will change demodulator from
"return error invalid value" to "force detect transmission parameters
automatically" in case of broken parameters given.

It is fixed now as I see best way.

For reason or other my MPlayer didn't give garbage and I never seen any of those debugs added. I added just similar channels.conf line as Jelle but changed freq and PIDs used here. Maybe garbage fields are filled "0" which corresponds AUTO.
Anyhow, here it is. Could you test?
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~anttip/af9013/

regards
Antti