Hi Hartmut, Ricardo, Dmitri,

(hopefully I have the right addresses, if not - sorry for bothering :-))

Hermann recommended me to contact you for this issue. I would like to ask you
if any of you (or any other reader!) is working on saa7134-alsa or
saa7134-tvaudio or have any plans to do so. Also if you find any section
below interresting, please comment it. I'm seeking for opinions from anybody
who has more knowledge in saa713x audio programming than me :-)

My main concern is that ALSA reports wrong frequency for TV (48kHz) while it
can use only 32kHz, second is the correct setting up of 48kHz for LINE1/LINE2
(doesn't work at the moment). There are possibly also other concerns - ALSA
controls update for example.

My plan is to come up with few patches after the discussion for another
discussion.

Cheers,
Oldřich.