I read somewhere that the radio had ever worked for this card but has
stopped working with newer kernels. I had the same problem when I used
my card (AverMedia AverTV GO 007 FM Plus) with card=57 before. Radio had
worked with old kernel versions.
Try this:
hg clone http://linuxtv.org/hg/v4l-dvb
Edit v4l-dvb/linux/drivers/media/video/saa7134/saa7134-cards.c, go to
entry [SAA7134_BOARD_AVERMEDIA_GO_007_FM], in .radio = { ... },
change .amux = LINE1 to .amux = TV
make
then
sudo make install
and reboot.
I don't know why someone has changed it to LINE1. But if the
modification works for you, I think we need to modify a bit.
Please let us know if it works.