Hi,

Lamarque Vieira Souza wrote:
Em Quinta-feira 16 Julho 2009, Mauro Carvalho Chehab escreveu:
Em Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:54:55 -0300
[...]
+       if (pipe_info->state != 0) {
+               if (usb_submit_urb(pipe_info->stream_urb, GFP_KERNEL))
+                       dev_err(&cam->udev->dev, "error submitting urb\n");
+       } else {
+               DBG("read pipe complete state 0\n");
+       }
Hmm...  for the usb_submit_urb() call that happens during IRQ context
(while you're receiving stream), you need to use:
        urb->status = usb_submit_urb(pipe_info->stream_urb, GFP_ATOMIC);

otherwise, you may get the errors that Antoine is reporting

I confirm it fixes the issue.
I will upload the patch to my branch and send a pull request to Mauro.

Thanks and best regards,

Antoine

--
Antoine "Royale" Jacquet