Dear all,

I've been looking through this mailinglist searching for a supported
dvb-c usb tuner.
But all I can find is partial/almost/retracted support for some
devices. Nothing seems to be without it's problem
I would like to have your feedback on the status of usb dvb-c tuners.

Sofar I found:
- Technotrend CT-3650 for which there is one report that dvb-c works
with a patch,(is this already in-tree?), but dvb-t and CI not
- Sundtek MediaTV Pro for which a closed source driver exists. I don't
want to go that way.
- Terratec Cinergy Hybrid H5  which seems to be troubled with a driver
for a chip that isn't "blessed" by the manufacturer.

Am I missing something? Is there a trouble-free solution for me?

Regards and thanks for all the development on linux-media support

Bert Haverkamp