Em Mon, 17 Aug 2009 08:26:28 +0200 (CEST)
Guennadi Liakhovetski <g.liakhovet...@gmx.de> escreveu:

> On Sun, 16 Aug 2009, Mauro Carvalho Chehab wrote:
>
> > The patches look fine to me. Yet, I see two merge conflict issues:
> > 1) if a latter patch needs to touch at the subdev probing sequence to fix a
> > bug, it will conflict with this patch, meaning that we'll have merge
> > troubles
> > on this tree and at my -git devel, linux-next and linux-2.6;
> > 2) as Guennadi is converting soc_camera to v4l2 dev/subdev, this patch may
> > conflict with his patch series.
>
> ...speaking about which, we should at some point start merging the
> soc-camera patch stack, which, however, requires some patches that are
> currently in next. Shall we pull those into the hg trees with the
> "kernel-sync" tag?

Yes, that's fine.

> The only issue then is, that we will have to remember
> to push the patches to Linus in the 2.6.32 merge window after those 3
> patches are there. The patches update 3 PXA platforms to the new
> soc-camera API.

Ok. please put "Priority: low" on those patches. My scripts will put this at
the "pending" tree, where I have already the DaVinci patches. They also have the
same kind of restriction. So, I'll delay the pending -git tree to be sent after
having the arch patches merged

Cheers,
Mauro