Hi Uri,

I have a Siano USB MDTV Dongle which use the SMS1182(maybe SMS1180)
chipset for CMMB. I was about to write drive for it under Linux, but I
found some SMS messages I can't recognise: SMS messages with header
0x026a, 0x026b, 0x026f, 0x028d, 0x028e, 0x0300 and 0x0301. These
messages should be for CMMB. I want to know the messages format and what
these header ID mean but I can't find these definations in current siano
source code. Could you give me some help on this?

Best regards,

Shine