On 09/11/2009 07:30 PM, Matthew Skinner, PC Mus wrote:
I have the Leadtek WinFast DTV Dongle Gold which uses the af9015 chip and
the y04g0051 remote, after a lot of reading I now have the remote partially
working as only half of the keys are sending codes to "irw"

I read this thread and noticed that the exact keys which work are the ones
listed with reported codes.

http://www.linuxtv.org/pipermail/linux-dvb/2008-July/027058.html

The keys not mentioned in that thread are the ones not working, so I guess
the extra codes need to be reported to someone to be added into a new build?

Can I help in providing these codes and some testing.

You could send missing button codes to me and I will add those to the driver. There is debug switch which shows remote events, it is debug=2.

remove driver from memory
# rmmod dvb-usb-af9015

# load driver with needed debug
modprobe dvb-usb-af9015 debug=2

# look codes from log
tail -f /var/log/messages

I am not sure if debugs are enabled with your system build, but if not you will need to install and compile current v4l-dvb master.

Antti
--
http://palosaari.fi/