Actually it based on pac7302. Pac7311/02 also has support ( since gspca1 ).

I checked some old logs of the pac, and the driver init for 7302 seems ok.

The "ff ff ff" sequence, seems to been taken in account on conversion.
(libv4lconvert)

/* Special Pixart versions of the *_nbits functions, these remove the special
   ff ff ff xx sequences pixart cams insert from the bitstream */
#define pixart_fill_nbits(reservoir,nbits_in_reservoir,stream,nbits_wanted) \

This is really a tricky cam. I be back on windows to do further test.

pd: Nemeth, i could reproduce your problems now.

>>> http://v4l-test.sourceforge.net/results/test-20090911/index.html#img00036