Hi Jani,

Em Mon, 01 Aug 2016 12:57:32 +0300
Jani Nikula <jani.nik...@intel.com> escreveu:

> On Wed, 27 Jul 2016, Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mche...@s-opensource.com> wrote:
> > Now that all media documentation was converted to Sphinx, we
> > should get rid of the old DocBook one, as we don't want people
> > to submit patches against the old stuff.
>
> Mauro, judging from the discussions we've had over the past six months,
> I never would have guessed media docs would be among the first docbooks
> converted. Fantastic job!

Thanks!

Yeah, I opted to do the full conversion while all the discussions are
fresh, as I found easier to remember what were the major issues and check
if they were properly addressed on the conversion.

Thanks for your and Markus support helping to address the issues!

My general impression is that it is now a way easier to maintain the
media documentation and make it more consistent than with DocBook.

Thanks,
Mauro