I am need of opinions on whether this is a driver or motherboard issue
(or something else).

I originally had an ATI HDTV Wonder card working perfectly along with
a PVR-150 in my two PCI slots of a Asus M2NPV-VM motherboard.
Driver for the HDTV Wonder is cx88_dvb, and the PVR, ivtv

The PVR-150 recently started to deteriorate with a poor picture
quality ( I can describe more if relevant).  So I purchased a
replacement PVR-150 and popped into place.  The new PVR-150 worked
without a hitch itself.  But...the HDTV Wonder isn't even recognized.
Does not show up in lspci.  "modprobe cx88_dvb" reports "no such
device"

I have tried swapping PCI slots with no luck, replaced the old PVR-150
with no luck.

But the HDTV Wonder is recognized in one slot only with the other slot
empty.  So I can currently run with either card, but not both.

Motherboard has the most recent firmware.  I've updated Ubuntu to 9.10
and v4l-dvb drivers to most recent 0.0.7.  (No noticable difference
from 0.0.6 as far as what I need).

Is my logic correct in blaming the motherboard?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Eric