Hi,

Here's the 5th version of the media IOCTL rework set.

since v4:

- Don't refactor compat IOCTL handling. The assumption is that the compat
  code will stay as-is and only the ENUM_LINKS IOCTL will require compat
  handling in the future and newer IOCTLs would use u64 for pointers.

This has brought about a number of changes, I've yet cunningly kept all
the acks. I'll perform more testing before sending a pull request; please
do read the code in the meantime.

The last patch of the set adding support for variable argument sizes is
postponed until a later time.

--
Kind regards,
Sakari