I'm trying to use V4L2_DEC_CMD_STOP to implement flush. First the
userspace sent V4L2_DEC_CMD_STOP to initiate the flush. The driver set
V4L2_BUF_FLAG_LAST on the last CAPTURE buffer. I thought implementing
V4L2_DEC_CMD_START in the driver was enough to start the decoder. But
last_buffer_dequeued had been set to true in v4l2 core. I couldn't
clear last_buffer_dequeued without calling STREAMOFF from the
userspace. If I need to call STREAMOFF/STREAMON after
V4L2_DEC_CMD_STOP, it looks like V4L2_DEC_CMD_START is not useful. Did
I miss anything?