Devin Heitmueller wrote:
On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 11:01 AM, Ali Abdallah <al...@xfce.org> wrote:
If you're interested in helping the driver development, then take a
look at the related mailing list posts.  Otherwise, you might be
better off choosing a different product.

On the other hand, I think there's been some recent progress on the
PCTV hybrid pro -- Devin Heitmueller has been doing a lot of work on
those products lately.  For more information, see
http://kernellabs.com

That's a good new, i can still get that card, probably i can help testing
the driver.

It depends on what your needs are and whether you already own the
device.  If you own an older version of the board already, it may or
may not work depending on which board you ended up with (if you send
the USB ID, I can tell you the status in terms of support).  If you
haven't bought it yet, then the currently shipping version of this
product is not supported (I'm actively working on the support).  Also,
even once I have added the support, it will only be for the digital
part of the card, with no plans at this time to do the analog support.

I have the card since alsmost 3 years, it never worked, but now i'm in urgent need of getting an analog usb stick to work with Linux.

The PCTV hybrid:

Bus 001 Device 004: ID eb1a:2881 eMPIA Technology, Inc.

Thanks for you support, but i need an analog usb stick, well hopefully the wintv 900H will get supported soon.
Cheers,

Devin

Cheers,
Ali.