Hi all,

You may have noticed very little activity from me lately: this is due to
a lot of traveling and a very busy work schedule.

This will continue until early November at least.

So if you do not get an answer to a question, then that's why.

I will try my utmost to do any reviews related to the new APIs discussed
during the v4l-dvb mini-summit in Portland. I've started that, after all.
One exception will probably be the memory pool discussions: that is not my
area of expertise so I doubt I can contribute much there.

Note that even though I have more time in November, I really want to use
that time to continue work on the control framework, so whether I will have
much time to do anything else is doubtful as well. And December will almost
certainly be very busy again...

My apologies for the ivtv users: I'm pretty certain that's on hold for the
rest of the year (not that there was much going on and I hope Andy can help
out there). The new SoC support being discussed and worked on will be pretty
much the only thing I'll be paying attention to for now.

Just so you all know what to expect...