some time ago, I made some improvements and fixed some bugs in the stv090x and stv6110x frontend drivers. These include:

- increased search range on STV090x based on symbol rate
- fixed some STV090x register definitions and typos
- fix STR and SNR calculation and normalize the value into the 0..0xFFFF range
- fixed STV6110x r divider calculation when setting frequency
- first disable DVB-S and DVB-S2 mode before enabling it again for automatic search
- fix calculation of AGC2 values
- corrections of several register values
- several blind scan related fixes

They were available since about two months and tested successfully using TT S2-1600 card by me and other people from vdrportal.de. I made them public in my repository available at http://powarman.dyndns.org/hg/v4l-dvb

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-media" in
the body of a message to majord...@vger.kernel.org
More majordomo info at  http://vger.kernel.org/majordomo-info.html

Reply via email to