Hello Dieter,

(I CC'ed the linux-media mailing list so other users can look this up
when they run into the same problem)

On Sun, Jan 8, 2017 at 7:27 PM, Dieter Miosga <dmiosga6...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Happy 2017!
>
> One of the parts that were placed under my imaginary Christmas tree was an
> Astrometa Hybrid TV DVB-T/T2/C/FM/AV USB 2.0 stick with
> Conexant CX23102
that should be supported through the cx231xx driver

> Rafael Micro R828D
supported by the r820t driver

> Panasonic MN88473
supported by the mn88473 driver

> It was not recognized by the latest kernel versions 4.8-4.10.
> If I can ever help you to integrate this device in your work,
> I would be happy!
can you show us the USB vendor/device ID of this device (please run
"lsusb -vv" and paste the whole block which belongs to your device)?

it seems that the required card definition is missing in
drivers/media/usb/cx231xx/cx231xx-cards.c along with some code that
connects the tuner and demodulator in
drivers/media/usb/cx231xx/cx231xx-dvb.c (there may be more TODOs: for
example fiddling with GPIOs, but if you're lucky this is not required)

Regards,
Martin