Em Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:11:48 +0000 (GMT)
Romont Sylvain <psgma...@yahoo.fr> escreveu:

> Thanks for your answer!!
> please find me somebody for make working my tuner! lol

For it to work, a developer will need a similar board, and, ideally, having the
chipset datasheets. I'm trying to contact some vendors while here to see if we
can
find a way for adding more support on Linux. It would be nice if japanese linux
communities could also try to help on this process.

As I'm living on an ISDB-T Country (Brazil), I'll probably buy some hardware
from myself and try to do some code on my very limited spare time, if I think
I'll have
some chance of writing a driver on a short window. Currently, my attributions
as the
maintainer is consuming much more time that I wanted, preventing me to have
much time
for coding.

> here, in japan, in 2011 the analog TV will stop and only Digital TV will
> work, the don't stop to speak about it in Tv and newspaper!
> So lot of people buy new TV or TV card for computer (like me) and almost all
> of thess Digital tuner card have the same tuner than mine!
> I know lot of people don't use linux because of this.....
> If it's working, use it with MythTV is VERY cool!

We'll need some changes at the applications to fully support ISDB-T, as there
are some new API parameters that may need to be used on some situations.

> Thank you for your help!
>
> PS:I have this with the command lspci:
> 01:00.0 Multimedia controller: Fujitsu Limited. Device 2030 (rev 01)
>         Subsystem: Device 1718:0020
>         Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr-
> Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
> <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- INTx-
>         Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
>
>         Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 10
>
>         Region 0: Memory at cfdfc000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=16K]
>
>         Region 2: Memory at f9bffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128]
>
>         Capabilities: <access denied>
>
> PS2: Here my Tuner card:
> http://www.pixela.co.jp/products/tv_capture/pix_dt090_pe0/spec.html

Cheers,