Hi everybody,

I've committed 26 media controller patches to
http://linuxtv.org/hg/~pinchartl/v4l-dvb-mc-uvc.

The code is in an early development phase, so I need to rework the patches and
rebase the tree very often. Hg doesn't provide a rebase operation and
linuxtv.org can't host git trees yet (AFAIK), so I've settled on quilt+hg.
Patches are thus provided as a quilt series on top of the v4l-dvb repository
head (at clone time).

The first 16 patches come directly from Hans' v4l-dvb-mc tree (including
Devin's patches). The remaining patches are based on the 14 patches I've
already posted.

Compared to the previous RFC/PATCH, this series adds

- video_device refactoring
- subdev device node support
- better subdev support in the UVC driver

As always feedback will be greatly appreciated, especially if you believe I'm
headed in the wrong direction. If you don't have much time please comment on
the video_device refactoring first.

Laurent Pinchart