Em Tue, 27 Oct 2009 11:59:54 +0100
Pawel Osciak <p.osc...@samsung.com> escreveu:

> Hello,
> could anybody confirm that there is no full/working support for USERPTR in
> current videobuf-core? That is the conclusion I came up with after a more
> thorough investigation.
>
> I am currently working to fix that, and will hopefully be posting patches in
> the coming days/weeks. Is there any other development effort underway related
> to this problem?

Hi Pawel,

The last time I tested the support for userptr at videobuf-core, it were
working on x86 plataforms. On that time, I used vivi with videobuf-dma-sg
for such tests (it were before its conversion to use videobuf-vmalloc).
As support for userptr on videobuf-vmalloc is missing, vivi can't be used
for such tests anymore (a good contribution would be to add userptr support
on videobuf-vmalloc).

Maybe you're suffering some platform-specific issues.

Cheers,
Mauro