Dne 13.5.2017 v 08:40 Petr Cvek napsal(a):

> The second problem seems to be a same problem. When playing/encoding the data
> from the sensor (with or without previous fix) and calling (probably)
> anything on v4l2 the drivers stops in a same way. I discovered it by trying
> to use the CONFIG_VIDEO_ADV_DEBUG interface to realtime poking the sensor.
>
> You should be able to recreate that by starting the stream (mplayer or
> ffmpeg) and run:
>       v4l2-ctl -n
> or reading registers, running v4l2-compliance etc...

I get it now. The second problem is likely in pxac_fops_camera_release(). At
the closing of the device the function calls sensor_call → s_power and sets the
sensor to OFF regardless if somebody is using it somewhere else. There should
be reference counter (as was in the original soc_camera_close() function).

This bug makes impossible to debug pxa camera and its sensors.

cheers,
Petr