(Resending)

Bernhard, thank you for sharing.

Mauro,

I've reviewed this patch, it has a host of problems.

Ignoring the fact it contains patches to all sorts of different cards
(saa7164, CX231xx, PVR-USB2)... the patch also contains materials that
I suspect Silicon Labs would consider proprietary and confidential,
its definitely derived works from proprietary SILABS drivers.

Proceed with caution.

- Steve

--
Steven Toth - Kernel Labs