Hi!

> > > Still no? :-(
> > >
> > > Do you know if you get the kernel booting? Do you have access to the
> > > serial
> > > console? I might have seen the e-mail chain but I lost the track. What
> > > happens after the flasher has pushed the kernel to RAM and the boot
> > > starts?
> > > It's wonderful for debugging if something's wrong...
> >
> > Still no. No serial cable, unfortunately. Flasher seems to run the
> > kernel, but I see no evidence new kernel started successfully. I was
> > told display is not expected to work, and on USB I see bootloader
> > disconnecting and that's it.
> >
> > If you had a kernel binary that works for you, and does something I
> > can observe, that would be welcome :-).
>
> I put my .config I use for N9 here:
>
> <URL:http://www.retiisi.org.uk/v4l2/tmp/config.n9>
>
> The root filesystem is over NFS root with usbnet. You should see something
> like this in dmesg:
>
> [35792.056138] usb 2-2: new high-speed USB device number 58 using ehci-pci
> [35792.206238] usb 2-2: New USB device found, idVendor=0525, idProduct=a4a1
> [35792.206247] usb 2-2: New USB device strings: Mfr=1, Product=2,
> SerialNumber=0
> [35792.206252] usb 2-2: Product: Ethernet Gadget
> [35792.206257] usb 2-2: Manufacturer: Linux 4.13.0-rc1-00089-g4c341695f3b6
> with musb-hdrc

Could not get it to work, same result as usual: no response on the
device, disconnect on USB and then quiet.

Could I get actual zImage-dtb from you? What development options are
enabled in your case? I was mostly using none -- sudo
../maemo/0xffff/src/0xFFFF -F "" -R 0 .

Thanks,
                                                                        Pavel
(cesky, pictures)