> Then change patch granularity: one patch per subsystem or per
> directory (e. g. pci, usb, platform, others).

I imagine that the risks for disagreements can grow with such
a bigger scope.

> That's the usual criteria most maintainers use for cleanups.

I picked some update candidates up where the adjustments could be interpreted
as controversial (despite of your acceptance so far.)

>> Do you want a “development pause” from my queue of change possibilities?
>
> Those patches are mainly source code "polishing".

I prefer to improve existing source files for a while instead of finding
the next shiny development “toy”.

> I really don't want to take much time handling such kind of patches,
> as they usually doesn't fix any real bug, nor add functionality.

Can any of them influence the run time behaviour in desired ways?

Regards,
Markus