Hi Rob

would you mind very much posting a patch that implements these two reversions,
so I can try it easily? My hg-fu is somewhat lacking...
I have the same hardware and noticed what I think is the same issue,
just with Channel 9.
Another manifestation is huge BER and nonzero REC in the output from 'tzap'.

Kind regards,
Vince