Hi,

I have just had a talk with Dave from Digital UK so I can update my
scan table locally. However in order for all of the United Kingdom's
Freeview scan tables to be updated fully. So it can cope with the
700MHz band clearance and be able to successfully scan the channels.
As otherwise NO channels will be able to be found during the scan from
software which uses DVBv5 via v4l.

It is policy of Digital UK for someone from LinuxTV to send an email
for the attention of Dave requesting the information necessary to
update the scan tables.

They can be reached at h...@freeview.co.uk and it would be best if it
is marked "Important - High"; as well as for follow up.

Hope someone can do this today as there are already people in the
United Kingdom who use the software and are on 4 different
transmitters. Who are effectively cut off from receiving Freeview
without updated scan tables, as of Wednesday (07 February 2018).

For information about the clearance necessitating this update please
visit:
http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/operations/700mhz_clearance/clearance_events_in_2018
http://www.digitaluk.co.uk/operations/700mhz_clearance/clearance_events_in_2018

Thank you for your time and attention in this matter.

Kind Regards,

John Cooper